The Event Planner Journal is just that: a journal to help you plan, prepare, and execute the many details of any event. This journal is great for planning retreats, conferences, workshops, mission trips, and a variety of other events.
From planning and preparation, to taking notes and being prayerfully present, to reflecting on the experience and preparing to re-enter the “everyday life” world, this journal has a little something for every step of the journey.
This book contains the following sections:
- Planning Pages
- Prayer & Reflection
Bulk purchase discounts and customization options are available: if you’d like a copy for everyone in your group, or if you’d like to adjust or add a section to better fit your group’s needs, contact the author for a quote: annaschulten.com.
Don’t have time to wait for shipping? Want to make copies of specific pages? Printable versions of this book are also available online through the author’s website: for both individual and group use.
The following templates and layouts are included in this journal:
- Event Brainstorming
- Schedule Highlights
- Travel Plans & Packing List
- Volunteer Needs & Volunteer Roster
- Form Builder
- Meeting Agenda Planner & Meeting Notes
- Promo Planner
- Presentation Planner
- Prayer Service Planner
- Community Service Planner
- Game Sheet
- Liturgy Planner
- Journal Planner
- Meal Planner
- Cost Calculator
- Financial Review
- Printing Party
- Shopping Lists
- Pre-Launch & Waiting Lists
- Packing List & Cleanup List
- Prayer Countdown
- Pre-Event Journaling
- Know Yourself & Know Your Community
- Virtues & Challenges
- Addressing Hesitations & the Worry Tree
- Anticipaing & Preparing for Distractions
- Post-Project Review & Reflections
- Journaling in Review
- Pocket Pages
Free download: Prayer Countdown
A note on printing printables:
All printables are made to be printed actual size, 100% scale on Letter paper (8.5×11 inches), double-sided, flip on the short edge. If your printer is clipping the edges or cannot print ¼ inch margins, you may “scale to fit” the printables instead of leaving them full-size.
After printing, simply fold them in half down the middle, and use staples, string, or a very stretchy rubber band to bind them together.
- Purchase the whole book online through Amazon,
- Purchase printables at Peter’s Square,
- Or contact us to customize your own version!