If you’ve been curious about the idea of a custom project, but aren’t sure where to start… this is the blog post for you!
Here’s a look at the cycle of a custom journal project:
And here are a few things to keep in mind about the process:
- Each project is unique. We have some general pricing guidelines, but we’ll make an exact quote that aligns with your project’s unique specifications.
- Your timeline will also be unique. While we recommend you allow 2 weeks for designwork and 4 weeks for printing and shipping, we are sometimes able to complete a job more quickly, depending on its complexity, order quantity, and shipping location.
- You’re working with a human, not a computer. To provide the exact journal you’re looking for, we work one-on-one with you to make your ideas a reality. On a practical note, we are based in Alaska and operate on Alaska time (one hour behind Pacific time).
- Can I see the templates before I get started? Absolutely! Drop us a line or fill out our custom quote form and we will send you a link to our template pack, with over 250 pre-designed spreads. That’s over 500 pages!
- I have a lot of ideas, but I’m not sure where to get started. Here are two easy places: 1. Purchase a copy of “Lord, Teach Us To Pray” and we’ll give you $8 off your custom order. Or, 2. download this custom project brainstorming PDF (print it double-sided, and flip the page on the short edge).